Formidable Google Spreadsheet Addon
Add your Formidable Forms data to Google Spreadsheets whenever user submits a form on your site.
You can add it to any number of forms on your site with no restrictions.
Submitted data is added as a new row in the select sheet within Spreadsheet, allows mapping to form fields to sheet headers so that only selective data is added to sheet.
- Option to select the Spreadsheet to which new row of data will be appended.
- Option to select the Sheet within Spreadsheet.
- Option to map form fields with Sheet headers.
- Use on any number of forms.
- Different forms can send data to different sheets.
- Add existing entries data to selected sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work on when entry is updated in formidable forms?
Yes you can set the option to fire the action on update. It will create new row when entry is updated from frontend or from backend.
Do I get updates for plugin?
Yes Your license key is valid for one year from the purchase date. You need an active license key for continued access to automatic updates and support. You can renew License keys at a 30% discount from the purchase price.
Can I upgrade my License later?
Yes you can upgrade your license anytime from your accounts page.
I am having issues installing plugin. Do you provide support ?
Yes, users having active license can contact us directly from support page.
What type of payment methods do you accept ?
We accepts payments from PayPal. You’ll be directed to paypal from checkout page automatically.
After successful payment you will receive email with your download link and license key or you can download it directly from your accounts page.
|Release date:||February 11, 2017|
|Last updated:||May 17, 2017|
|Product type:||WordPress plugin|
|Requirements:||formidable forms 2.0+|
v1.0.6 (17 May 2017)
- Fixed few PHP 7 warnings & typo.
- Errors will now be shown if spreadsheets are failed to show up in Action.
v1.0.5 (6 May 2017)
- Fixed Sync issue of existing entries if checkbox/radio field is present in form.
v1.0.4 (3 May 2017)
- Errors if any will show up in spreadsheet action by default.
v1.0.3 (21 April 2017)
- Fixed bug in license check.
v1.0.2 (16 March 2017)
- Removed extra character from authorization url.
v1.0.1 (16 Feb 2017)
- Added Sync feature for existing entries.
v1.0 (11 Feb 2017)